In support of the HKSAR Government’s recent pledge to position Hong Kong as a leading sustainable finance hub in Asia and achieve carbon neutrality before 2050, the Construction Industry Council (CIC) has launched the CIC Sustainable Finance Certification Scheme (the Scheme) in November 2021 to provide a common framework and user-friendly assessment system to facilitate application of sustainable finance for the construction industry in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area.
All members of HKICM and CIOB are cordially invited to participate in the webinar organised by the CIC. Speakers will share their experience on sustainable finance opportunities and discuss how the Scheme supports corporates and professionals to explore possibilities and prospects of sustainable finance in the construction industry.
The event details are as below:
|25 Mar 2022 (Friday)
|6:30pm – 8:00pm (1.5 hour)
|Construction Industry Council
(In alphabetical order)
|Cantonese supplemented by English
|· Ms. Margaret Ho, Manager – Industry Development, Environment & Sustainability, Construction Industry Council
· Ms. Hannah Wong, Principal Engineer, Cundall
· Mr. Eddie Tse, Senior Sustainability Manager, Gammon Construction Limited
· Mr. James Lee, CEO and Executive Director, Paul Y. Engineering
|The webinar will cover:
· Impacts and opportunities of climate risks on the construction industry
· Overview of CIC Sustainable Finance Certification Scheme
· Highlights of successful pilot projects
· Assessor qualification and responsibilities
|Please register ONLINE via the link below: https://cundall.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9M-C_3W-RTmqYz5rKxCB9A
Successful registrants will be informed by a confirmation email with a zoom meeting link.
(Note: Transfer or sharing of the registration is prohibited.)
|The event will be conducted online via ZOOM.
Please install the Zoom Application in advance at https://www.zoom.us/download.
· For Mobile phones, iPads & Android, install the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app from App Store or Play Store.
· For PC and Mac, download and install the Zoom Client for Meetings.